Phoenix, Arizona, Trial Attorneys
The lawyers of Maynard Cronin Erickson Curran & Sparks, P.L.C., have more than 95 combined years of experience assisting clients with:
- Business and Commercial Law: We assist large and small companies with contract preparation, drafting and review, formation of business entities, transactions, intellectual property issues, license agreements, non-compete agreements, securities matters, litigation, and more.
- Civil Litigation: Our trial attorneys are experienced in almost every type of civil litigation, including business litigation (commercial and contractual matters), ownership disputes, intellectual property, health care and administrative law, fraud, restrictive covenant disputes, securities litigation, personal injury claims, First Amendment claims, etc.
- Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration: We assist individuals with large estates interested in arranging their affairs while minimizing estate taxes and other liabilities. If any disputes concerning inheritances or questions about trust administration arise, we can represent clients in probate and trust litigation.
- Criminal Defense: Our lawyers have defended clients accused of everything from capital crimes to misdemeanors. We represent people accused of white collar crimes, DUI / DWI, domestic violence, homicide, sex crimes, drug crimes, and more.
- Intellectual Property: Our firm assists clients with intellectual property matters, including both registering and protecting the copyrights, and trademarks of our clients, prosecuting and defending patent infringement claims, and engaging in trademark and patent litigation on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Professional Liability: We assist lawyers, stock brokers, engineers, civil design professionals, trustees, appraisers, accountants, and other professionals accused of malpractice. The firm also represents clients who have been injured by negligence or unlawful acts of such professionals.
- Liquor Liability Issues: We advise an extensive list of clients with respect to organizational issues, contracts, employment matters and potential liability relating to the sale of alcohol. Although the firm has substantial experience counseling clients to avoid “dram shop” liability, we also effectively prosecute and defend cases in court and defend clients in connection with licensing and enforcement activities of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
To speak with one of our trial attorneys at Maynard Cronin Erickson Curran & Sparks, P.L.C., please visit our contact page or call (602) 279-8500 to request an appointment.
With law offices in midtown Phoenix, our attorneys serve clients in Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Surprise, Chandler, Anthem, Prescott, Sedona, East Valley, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, Carefree, Cave Creek, Goodyear, Buckeye, Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Guadalupe, and throughout Arizona’s Maricopa County.